Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We made it to DENVER

After almost a whole week of unpacking this is what our front room looks like. Basement with the remants of Cronus' toys

Kitchen from the front door


Front room from the front door with more of Cronus' toys
Before our stuff got here we spent two days living on the floor, but we did get to order food for Delivery, haven't been able to do that for 2 years, it was a precious moment.



Waiting for our stuff to arrive!






The front of our house before an early morning walk to scope out the neighborhood.
We like it so far, lots of parks, lakes and trails nearby and the restraunts and stores are within walking distance, a big change from the ranch!! Our neighbors are nice and Cronus is adjusting quickly to city life, I think it helps that there are so many dogs nearby to play with!!







2 comments:

Teri said...

What a cute place. Glad you like it. I'm jealous of your adventure! For some reason it makes me happy that Kronus has more than one Winnie the Phoo.

Sharee said...

I like it! It looks cute and cozy. But I'm sad I never saw you before you left!