Saturday, September 3, 2011

Quiet books and Forts!

Owen's First Fort!
He loves to run for safety from Adam chasing him!
When I can't find him he's always sitting quietly in his fort reading a book or when he finds a toy he likes he brings to to his fort for safe keeping!
Owen's Birthday gift! Made by me!
Mailbox page and shapes page, shapes velcro on and off
Cronus page, the little bone can be hid in 5 different places on the page, seasons page the leaves and flowers snap on and off and are kept in the grass pocket below.
Fish page the fish can go in and out of the fish bowl, barn page, with animal finger puppets.
Rocket page, rocket slides up to the moon, Tracks page the animals are hiding behind the plants.

Texture page, owens favorite. Frog page, magnet tongue can catch the magnet flies.
It's a work in progress I have a few more pages that I forgot to post and a few more that I"m working on but we'll see if it keeps him still for a few minutes during church!

1 comment:

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Your quiet book is darling! LOVE the Cronus page :)